Hydrotherapy is the delivery of exercise in warm water used to treat chronic conditions and maintain health. Is it a great alternative to weight bearing exercise for those who suffer from joint pain.
What are the benefits of Hydrotherapy?
- Aids in muscular relaxation
- Reduced joint stiffness
- Increases range of motion around joints
- Improves blood flow
- Increases strength and endurance
- Improves balance, reduces risk of falls
- Reduces joint pain
Who can benefit from Hydrotherapy (including but not limited to)?
- Osteo & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Low back pain
- Musculoskeletal disorders or injuries
- High falls risk & low levels of balance
- Mental health disorders
- Chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia