Exercise Physiology in Redcliffe
Using education and individualised exercise to prevent and manage a broad range of chronic illness and injury. Some of these include:
- Exercise to reduce and manage chronic (long term) pain, including low back pain, fibromyalgia and arthritis (osteoarthritis and rheumatoid)
- Prevention and rehabilitation of sports and musculoskeletal injuries
- Management of Type 1 and 2 Diabetes, obesity and other metabolic conditions
- Exercise for heart and brain health, including cardiac rehabilitation
- Exercise to help manage neurological disorders and their symptoms such as Parkinson’s Disease
- Individualised home exercises programs to ensure results.
What to expect from your consultation
During your initial consultation we will complete a thorough assessment and spend time goal setting to be able to prescribe the most appropriate, safe and effective exercise intervention to achieve your health outcomes.
We accept NDIS, Medicare, DVA, WorkCover, Insurance and private referrals. Private health fund rebates available *rebates are dependent on individual cover.